Saturday, February 28, 2009

Goats and caverns

Friday night, George brought 5 pygmie goats home with him...2 moms and 3 kids. They are so cute...you can see for yourself. I played with the 2 that go with the brown mom, but they didn't like me much....and when they cried, Goldie the horse, got all excited...she didn't like to hear them cry.

Here are some goaty photos.




On Saturday we (George, Russell, Ryan, Leah and myself) drove over to Blanchard Springs....The kids had never been, so since it was a dreary weather day, we went to the caverns. I got a couple of photos that were ok in the caverns but my camera just doesn't do well in that much darkness. I thought it was a nice tour and if you've never been, it's something interesting to see.



We drove on down to the spring to see it....I love that kind of running water creek.
Since we had someone with us, I made George have his photo made with me. He really looks pleased dosn't he.

It was cold and dreary but it was still a nice visit. We drove on into Mountain View and had lunch at Country Time Dining....then back thru Calioc Rock for some more sight seeing...we had to check out the boat ramp on the White River at Optimus.

Now we're just hanging out in the house....watching movies and goofing off....going to fry chicken for dinner since both Ryan and Russell are going to be here for dinner.

2 comments:

Karla Rush said...

How was Country Time Dinning....

ncwdust said...

It was good. We ordered off the menu because they had meatloaf and chicken tenders on the buffet...and we were having chicken for dinner and my boys don't like meatloaf.