Thursday, February 26, 2009

What to do....

Well, I'm sitting here thinking that I need something to do and I need to think of something to do this weekend....Tomorrow during the day, I have to go to Heber Springs for a meeting...Ryan and Leah are coming in on Friday night and I have no clue what we're doing this weekend....thougth about fishing but the weather isn't supposed to support that idea. Tonight I iced cupcakes for FFA Week...I didn't get fancy...just did some blue and some yellow for FFA colors.

This has been 2 weeks of hand injuries for me...I look like I've been in a fight...on top of the strained tendon and rope burns and the skinned nuckle that I already had, I cut a finger last night on a broken glass...it broke in my had and sliced right in.....ugh!

1 comment:

Karla Rush said...

Be careful this weekend!a