Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My frozen world

A beautiful view on a frozen morning.....
After the ice accumulated the weight was more than our tress could stand..limbs, trees, power poles, etc snapped or were uprooted...leave a path of destruction and lots of "lumberjack work" for us all.



The pile of limbs under this set of trees grew before the ice began to melt. I really should have after photos to post now...no matter how bad you think these trees look, they look worse now...all thru the woods you can see the "fresh wounds" on the trees.

This photo does show some broken trees, but the view is so pretty...


This section of fence is at our driveway and I take a photo of it during every ice storm...just love this fence section.


I think I'm done talking about the ice. I'm so ready for my friends to get their power back on...it's been a week for some!

No comments: