Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's up....

It's an interesting week and it's only Wednesday:
  • A meeting on Monday night
  • Stormy weather brewing around the area
  • Birthdays....Nicole and Thomas
  • Had class
  • Finished the database that I've been working on...started using it today! It will force me to improve my query skills but will make the data entry a breeze!
  • Made some yummy Baked Chicken tonight
  • Have a Valentine's Day Culinary Arts Dinner tomorrow night (another YUM)
  • A Valentine's Day Coffee at work on Friday
  • Valentine's Day ...Saturday, George and I are making Chicken & Sausage Manicotti with a Fresh Tomato Salad

So that's what's up for me this week.

2 comments:

Karla Rush said...

Fred and I are hauling mules over to Cave City to get coggins tests on Saturday. How's that for a romantic Valentine event?

When does Goldie's coggins expire? We can carry her over if you need us to.

ncwdust said...

Yes, very romantic!

I'll check her papers tonight and see.