Tuesday, November 4, 2008

As the Day Begins



I have a collection of this type of photo....I love the views of the sky and the seasonal changes of the trees and flowers etc...even the ice and snow. I have a great plan to scrap them at some point....maybe an 8x8 or smaller book....I'm thinking of calling it "My views"..... or maybe "My Changing Views".....anyway...I love the pink sky mornings and evenings.

I'm off to Pocy today for a funeral...it's sad but the lady lead a long full life...last night at the Rosary the Father mentioned that Ms. Ann had been making the baptisimal gowns for the church (St. Paul's) for the last 25-30 years...and at about 25 baptisms per year that's close to 700 (more or less of course) gowns...Can you imagine?....what a very sweet way to serve...It causes you to remember there is alwys a use for your talents.

1 comment:

Karla Rush said...

What a nice tribute to this lady. She obviously gave a lot of her time to help others...reminds me of you, my friend.