Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reading reading r--e--a--d--i---n---g

Oh, I so have the don't want too's and I hate it when I'm like this.....Nancy, just do what you are supposed to do...get it done and you won't have to do it again! I just have 3 chapters to read....and really, just one tonight or a good portion of one would be fine...I just have to get started again. I should have never taken that break....but dang, I'm so far ahead....once I read these chapters and take the test, I'll be done with this class....but the semester doesn't end until Dec. 12.....so I'm not behind but life is going to be so busy.....I just need to do it!

Of course, I have the other class with the crazy instructor that won't post our reading assignment.....I've done everything that has been assigned in that class too but she just won't post the rest of the stuff! Do I sound like I'm going crazy....might be just a little type A huh.....

1 comment:

Karla Rush said...

Everyone deserves a break sometimes!