Sunday, November 16, 2008

End of the weekend

What a weekend? I had a great time riding horses/mules with Karla. We went to Rafter D's and it was beautiful...fall is my favorite time to be in the woods because you can see more with the leaves off but the leaves on the ground are still colorful. I wish I had brought my camera, but alas, I loaned it to a friend for a school project. I went to WM in Batesville to get my groceries and all that I could for Thanksgiving because I'll be out of town most of next weekend and didn't want the pressure of shopping for dinner during the week. George even took me to dinner (the new mexican place in Meblourne)...I was so tired after my full day that it was nice to grab a quick dinner somewhere.

It will just be thfee of us for Thanksgiving...Ryan, George and me....we issue a "if you don't have anything better to do" invitation to a few people but they ususally have other family obligations....sometimes they do come though....

We got a deer this weekend...a 6 point....our freezer is filling up...that's 2...(1 for George and 1 for me ;-) )

I've been piddling around the house today...my to-do list didn't get completed but almost...and I made plans for the rest.....I think I know what to do for the Cindy Lou Who hair girls...I watched a video today...I just need some fake hair...I'm sure I can get that in Branson/Springfield this weekend.....

Wasn't this a crazy blog....oh well.....I'll do better another day.

No comments: