Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A week of days

This has been a week of days already...day one, I learn that my boss is interviewing for another job....I wish him well, but that was the beginning of a tightening in my shoulder...my stress spot...the rest of the day went well enough....I was crazy busy and got a lot done but man......day two, I'm in granny mode...I think Mable is about to deliver her first babies....twins I hope!... I made a dash home for lunch to check on her....the spot in my shoulder is getting bigger....The question of the day is "what happens to us if he gets the job...who will be interim....who will apply....who will take his place"...speculation abounds and he hasn't even had the interview yet.....day three...oh wait... there's only been 2 days in the week so far..omg! will we make it?

On a good note, my friend Karla has asked me to go trail ride with her this weekend. I love horses but I don't know anything about them...I've rode before (well, I've sat on the horses back while it walked around...I don't know how to ride)....but I'm excited that we might get to go! I've met her horse, John, and that's who I get to ride...he's a nice guy.

Anyway....I'm about ready to go so I can hang out with Mable for a while...see if she needs some help or some kind words.

2 comments:

Karla Rush said...

Boy, you said what we are all feeling right now....apprehension, tension and concern for what happens to us next. But, we have proven we are survivors! It'll turn out fine.

Can't wait til Saturday...I hope it isn't blue-butt cold. If Mable doesn't have her babies, we have have to reschedule?

ncwdust said...

I'm looking forward to Saturday too. George will take care of Mable if she hasn't had the kids yet. She really should have them any time....