Friday, November 7, 2008

A big day

Today, Russell is 18....we're having a birthday dinner at home tonight...my parents are coming to join us...I'm making Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, salad, rolls and gravy...and we're having an Ice cream cake from Dairy Queen.

Today is also Matt & Betty's 19th anniversary! We had dinner with them last night...gourmet night at Ozarka College.

Today is also my Olivia's 4th birthday. Olivia is my best friend's (Belinda)daughter. Her party is tomorrow...I got her a book and the matching doll...Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy.....I got her the dress up stuff to match for Christmas.....It's so cute......Belinda is expecting another child in March...today we find out if it's a boy or girl....I'm hoping for a boy myself....but we'll take whatever we get and love it no matter what.

So, today is a big day!

No comments: