Sunday, November 23, 2008

I got tagged...

Kim at Kim's POV has tagged me...don't know that I can tag anyone else though because Kim and Karla have already been tagged....


Here is the tag list:
1- Show both left & right handwriting.
2- list 5 of your 50/50's.
3- 5 pet peeves and
5- 5 things that don't mix well.

Here is my handwriting using both right & left



I have broken my right arm, so I've had a little practice with my left hand...but it was a long time ago.

My 50/50's:
mornings/evenings
boots/flip-flops...love both of course the season makes the choice for me...
city/country life
birthday/christmas
(this is hard!...I think I must be very decisive because I can't think of anymore right now)

Pet peeves
1. rudeness - not using your manners..if you bump into me, please say excuse me; if I'm in your way say excuse me or politely ask me to move....you know...common courtesy stuff
2. people talking in code - just saying enough to make the other person feel excluded
3. being blamed for something I didn't do....please, I do enough...I don't need help
4. people not doing thier share
5. keeping secrets

Five things that don't mix well:

sport cars & country roads
lazines & ambition
me & coconut
milk & soda
deer & automobiles

Ok, my brain is disengaged today...that's the best I can do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

some of these were pretty predictable, esp the pet peeves! :) Sport car and country roads was a good one!