Saturday, November 1, 2008

Test Day

This weekend I'm forcing myself to take tests and get ready for tests...I have taken one...now I have to get ready for the next one....it's a great day to do it... everyone is gone and I have the place to myself (well, Tess, Sadie and the goats are here...and Daisy the pig...but most of them are outside).....

Speaking of Sadie....she got out last night and I've never seen a dog run so elegantly and so much at one time....she finally gave up and came back into the goat pen......

Here's a photo of George and Sadie from last weekend....Sadie's gettin a little Sadie love.....which she so greedily takes when you get within a few feet of her!

2 comments:

Karla Rush said...

I'm wondering if Sadie thinks she's a goat yet? She must know she's a dog since she is working to protect the goats, right?
Either way, she sure has grown a lot this summer.

ncwdust said...

I'm not sure she knows she's a dog but she thinks she owns the goats. You can tell she thinks they belong to her and she gets upset when you take one of her goats out of the fence.

She's going to be as big as a horse.