Monday, November 17, 2008

Ryan & Nicole



A photo of Ryan.



A photo of Nicole.

It recently came to my attention that since Ryan is away at college and Nicole lives in Broken Arrow, I never have "recent" photos of them. I was looking for photos for a project that Betty is doing for Christas and realized this...it made me sad. I don't love them any less but it seems like photo ops just don't occur as readily when you have less time together. I have decided that I must make an effort to take photos when they are here. But, I don't want to be the crazy lady that won't stop taking our picture either...we all know how that feels, don't we.

I also have a big gap in photos too....when I moved here, my harddrive crashed...and I didn't have it backed up...so I lost almost all of the digital photos that I had taken.... lots of football pictures, lake pictures and just everything! It makes me sad.

Anyway......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What are you implying about "the crazy lady" that won't stop taking photos???
Is that a bad thing?
Do you know someone like that?
:D
People will thank those crazy ladies someday!!!!

ncwdust said...

Well, I wasn't referring to you dearie...you take masterpieces.