Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trail Ride Day!

Oh Wow! What a great day. Karla invited us to join her church group today for a trail ride and dutch oven cooked dinner. It was all great! Karla and Fred brought me a surprise too. They brought a lovely buckskin mare for me to meet. Her name is Goldie. Goldie gave me a great ride today and I'm really excited about her. Here we are together.



I was trying to take a photo of the line of horses and realized that I don't ride well enough to do this well, but I did get Karla and George in the edge of the photo...Karla is riding John and George is on Holly.



It was a great day...a little cold but you warm up on the ride and the facilities at Rafter D's are so nice...it was quite cozy for the dinner.

1 comment:

Karla Rush said...

So glad you came on the trail ride. I really enjoyed it so much. Hope you and George will continue to learn with me about all this horse business!